June 3, 2019
Service manager – Shared Lives Lincolnshire
Shared manager – Shared Lives Lincolnshire
Job ref: LSM0619
Location: The National Centre for Craft and Design, Navigation Wharf, Carre Street, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 7TW
Salary: £30,527 per annum
Hours: 37 per week
PSS is a social enterprise that works across the North of England, North Wales, the Midlands, East Anglia and Lincolnshire. We believe that whatever challenges life brings, people should have the chance to change things for the better.
Your main responsibilities are for the operational management of the PSS Shared Lives service in Lincolnshire. As the Registered Manager you’ll be responsible for running the service in line with all the requirements of CQC. As well as making sure that we support people to achieve excellent outcomes, you have the key role in making sure that the financial management is strong so that budget targets are met.
For this exciting opportunity you’ll need:
- A relevant professional qualification in Social Care or Health e.g. Level 5 Diploma Health and Social Care/NVQ/ QCF level 5.
- Experience of managing community based care and support services to adults with a range of needs
- Significant knowledge and understanding of person-centered approaches
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build positive effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to provide effective leadership and mentoring to teams to achieve excellence in service delivery
- Self-belief and drive, along with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- A full driving licence and use of a car
Candidates who consider themselves to be disabled will also be given the opportunity to attend an interview if they meet the essential criteria for the role
Please email your completed application and monitoring form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st June 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 2nd July 2019
PSS values the importance of Diversity