In a home of your own (Supported Living)
We can support you to live independently in Liverpool with our Supported Living service.
What is PSS Supported Living?
We have homes in Liverpool where you can either live in your own flat or live with other people in a house. While you live there, our lovely support workers will support you with whatever you might need a hand with.
You can live as independently as you want to – and we’ll be here when you need us.
Can PSS Supported Living support me?
We can support you if:
- you have a learning disability;
- you’re an older person who who needs support;
- you’re experiencing mental health struggles;
- you’re going through substance misuse;
- you’re a young person (you must be at least 18) who needs support; and/or
- you’ve got other support needs and want to live more independently.
How can you support me?
Everyone’s different, so we’ll support you in the way you need us to. We’ll work together on a support plan which tells us how much support you want or need and how you want us to support you.
We’ll support you to stay happy, safe and well. We can help you with things like:
- learning new skills to help you become more independent;
- claiming your benefits;
- budgeting and managing your bills;
- accessing health and social care services;
- getting employment, training or volunteering;
- getting involved in your community;
- taking your medications;
- making friends and getting out and about;
- your emotions and how you’re feeling; and
- personal care, like washing and going to the toilet.
How much will it cost me?
You might have Supported Living paid for in full, or a bit, by another organisation. Or, you might have to pay for Supported Living yourself. We can help you with any questions you might have about paying for your service.
Find out more
To find out more about PSS Supported Living, chat to Karol:
Call Karol: 0151 702 5536
Email Karol: email@example.com