Volunteer with PSS
PSS was built by volunteers. Without them, we wouldn’t even be here today, never-mind be able to provide the top-notch services we give to people day in, day out. We rely on our volunteers up and down the UK to help keep our services running. We’re a third sector organisation with a tight budget, and we’ll always welcome any extra support you can give us.
- It’s your chance to do something thoroughly lovely for the good of other people.
- Get some work experience: if you’re looking to do a bit of a career change or you’re about to take your first steps into the world of work and want some experience in the third sector, why not volunteer with us and get a taste of what it’s like?
- Get back into the swing of work: perhaps you’ve been out of work for a little bit and want to get back into the groove of work life, or maybe you’re retired and fancy a new challenge.
What do I need to volunteer for PSS?
- A big heart
- An open mind
- A genuine nature
- A willingness to learn and take part in our training programmes
- Some time you can commit to volunteering
How to apply
At the moment we still need to use printed applications for our volunteer positions, so if you’d like to apply for one of the opportunities available at the moment, please fill out the form below and return it to: PSS Supporter Opportunities, Eleanor Rathbone House, Unit 16, 24 Derby Road, Liverpool, L5 9PR