Accreditations and Awards
In 2014 our Family Impact Team won the Marsh Christian Award for a booklet aimed at children with a parent in prison. The concept, content and illustration of the book were developed by the children and young people who use this service.
In the same year our Women’s Turnaround service was short-listed for a Howard League Penal Reform Award for work with Women in the Community.
In 2013 we were the North West Care Awards runner-up for Best Employer and Innovator for our Aspire service.
In addition to these more recent awards we have a number of local and national accreditations that demonstrate the quality of our services:
- Investors in People Award
- National Skills for Care Social Care Commitment
- Positive about Disabled People Award
- Employee Wellbeing Charter
- Making it Real
- British Council for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Mentoring and Befriending Foundation
- National Skills for Care – Common Induction Standards
- Prison Visitor Centre Alliance
- NICE Public Health Guidelines 9 – Community Engagement to Improve Health
- Meeting the NICE Quality Standard (QS30) – Supporting People to live well with Dementia