October 25, 2017
Shared Lives Manager – Home and Community, Isle of Man
Fixed Term until December 2020
Job Reference IOMSLM1217
PSS is a social enterprise that works across the North of England, North Wales, the Midlands and East Anglia. We believe that whatever challenges life brings, people should have the chance to change things for the better.
Your main responsibilities are for the operational management of the PSS Shared Lives scheme in Isle of Man. As the Registered Manager you’ll be responsible for running the service in line with all the requirements set out by Registration and Inspection. As well as making sure that we support people to achieve excellent outcomes, you have the key role in making sure that the financial management is strong so that budget targets are met.
For this exciting opportunity you’ll need:
- A relevant professional qualification in Social Care or Health e.g. Level 5 Diploma Health and Social Care/NVQ/ QCF level 5 or willing to complete within 12 months.
- Experience of managing community based care and support services to adults with a range of needs
- Significant knowledge and understanding of person centred approaches
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build positive effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to provide effective leadership and mentoring to teams to achieve excellence in service delivery
- Self-belief and drive, along with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Wednesday 20th December 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 8th January 2018
Please email your completed application and monitoring form to firstname.lastname@example.org