July 10, 2018
Shared Lives Development worker – Shared Lives Midlands
Role Title: Shared Lives development worker
Job Ref No: MSL/SLDW1
37 hours per week
Location: Centrix @ Keys, Keys Business Village, Keys Park Road, Hednesford, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS12 2HA
PSS is a social enterprise that works across the North of England, North Wales, the Midlands and East Anglia. We believe that whatever challenges life brings, people should have the chance to change things for the better.
You will support the Shared Lives Manager in the delivery of high quality Shared Lives service by supporting and maintaining individual arrangements. You’ll also be recruiting, assessing and supporting Shared Lives Carers to make sure they have the skills, knowledge and the right training and facilities to undertake the role.
For this exciting opportunity, you’ll need:
- A relevant professional qualification in Social Care or Health, for example NVQ/QCF Level 3
- Knowledge of best practice in the delivery of community based care and support services to adults with a range of needs including person centred approaches
- Ability to develop effective relationships with service users, staff teams and Carers to promote positive outcomes, quality and continuous improvement and promotion of the Shared Lives offer.
- Experience of support planning, risk assessment and review processes
- Self-belief and drive, along with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude
The successful applicants will be required to travel on a regular basis therefore a full driving licence and use of a car is also essential.
In the event that you are offered the above post, an Enhanced Disclosure will be required
Your trusty candidate pack will help you get a feel for what it’s like to work with us, find out what we’re looking for, explain the recruitment process and help you decide whether you can see yourself as a part of our amazing team. Each section is crammed with hints and tips to help you make a great application, so please take the time to give it a good read.
We’ve also included your job description and person specification below to find out more about the role. If you’re interested, you can also click here to find out more about the Shared Lives service.
Please email your completed application and monitoring form to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 24th July 2018
- Closing date – 24th July 2018
- Interviews – 31st July 2018