July 6, 2018
Shared Lives development worker – PSS Wales
Role Title: Shared Lives development worker
Salary: £19,599 per annum
Job Ref No: WSLDW0718
37 hours per week
Location: PSS, Unit 5430, North Wales Business Park, Abergele, LL22 8LJ
Fixed Term: Until 31/03/19
PSS is a social enterprise that works across the North of England, North Wales, the Midlands and East Anglia. We believe that whatever challenges life brings, people should have the chance to change things for the better.
You will support the Shared Lives Manager in the delivery of high quality Shared Lives service by supporting and maintaining individual arrangements. You’ll also be recruiting, assessing and supporting Shared Lives Carers to make sure they have the skills, knowledge and the right training and facilities to undertake the role.
For this exciting opportunity, you’ll need:
- A relevant professional qualification in Social Care or Health, for example NVQ/QCF Level 3
- Knowledge of best practice in the delivery of community based care and support services to adults with a range of needs including person centred approaches
- Ability to develop effective relationships with service users, staff teams and Carers to promote positive outcomes, quality and continuous improvement and promotion of the Shared Lives offer.
- Experience of support planning, risk assessment and review processes
- Self-belief and drive, along with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude
The successful applicants will be required to travel on a regular basis therefore a full driving licence and use of a car is also essential.
In the event that you are offered the above post, an Enhanced Disclosure will be required
Your trusty candidate pack will help you get a feel for what it’s like to work with us, find out what we’re looking for, explain the recruitment process and help you decide whether you can see yourself as a part of our amazing team. Each section is crammed with hints and tips to help you make a great application, so please take the time to give it a good read.
- Closing date – 23rd July 2018
- Interviews – 30th July 2018
Please email your completed application and monitoring form to firstname.lastname@example.org