With My Parent’s Substance Misuse Problem
Family Impact: Drug and Alcohol
This specialist service offers a ‘whole family’ approach , supporting all family members through the recovery process.
Our service includes:
- One to one sessions and group workshops
- Outreach support
- Children and Young People group programmes
- Grandparent and family member support groups
- Guest speaker presentations
- Advice on and signposting to recovery options
- Nurturing parenting programme
- Information and guidance (including housing, budgeting and health)
- We also offer ‘Family Recovery Programmes’ and individual support to those living in families affected by addiction.