We may be blowing our own trumpet, but our team really is something special.
PSS people come from all different walks of life, and it’s this mix of brilliant personalities, experiences and insight that gives us that warm, open and friendly culture you can feel as soon as you meet us.
But however wonderfully different we all are, there are five things we’ve all got in common – and they are the PSS values.
Picked out by our own employees to reflect some of the personal traits PSS people have, our values are the key to what makes our culture so unique; they’re a reflection of who each of us are and they’re embedded in everything we do. Sometimes other organisations approach us and ask how we managed to make our culture so strong. Our answer is really simple: we employ genuine, determined, professional, open-minded and big-hearted people.
We’re big hearted
- We treat people with kindness and consideration
- We look out for others, even when it isn’t our job to do so
- We support people so they can better look after themselves
- We look after ourselves so we are better able to support others
- We are trustworthy
- We behave with integrity
- We do the right things in the right way
- We are committed team players
We’re open minded
- We go on a journey with someone – letting their experience lead the way
- We treat people fairly
- We question creatively and follow through with ideas
- We are always learning new ways to make a difference
- We are solution focused and make things happen
- We are driven and don’t give up
- We are brave enough to do things differently
- We are passionate about what we do and go the extra mile
- We do what we say we’ll do, when we say we’ll do it
- We take our responsibilities seriously and use our resources wisely
- We show respect to those we work with
- We push the limits, but respect the boundaries
Have you noticed someone from PSS being super big-hearted, professional, determined, open-minded or genuine? Or have you felt like someone from PSS isn’t living our values and could do better? We’d like to know. You can tell us.